“The atmospheric conditions have been very unfavourable lately,” said Owl.
“It has been raining,” explained Owl.
“Yes,” said Christopher Robin. “It has.”
“The flood-level has reached an unprecedented height.”
“There’s a lot of water about,” explained Owl.
Rainy day things:
2. Work on one’s beauty routine. Don’t worry Papa, I watched over the whole activity, very carefully.
3. Plan and organize.
4. Snack on fruit in pretty vintage dishes.
5. Fluff bedding in the dryer, scented with April Fresh Bounty sheets, in preperation for a warm and cozy nap.
6. Snuggle with a heated rice bag to cure heartburn, real or imaginary.
7. Abandon heat bag for a romp in Papa’s recliner.
8. Allow Frances to snuggle with the rice bag.
9. Explore contents of toy box.
11. Wrap Marme’s birthday presents.
12. Tackle Mount Laundry.
13. And, finally – snuggle up in my chair with coffee and Agatha Christie.