…mostly to do with our planned summer vacation…
1. I must get Sophie’s birth certificate application submittes.
2. Pull-ups may work better than diapers – in flight – since diaper changing space may be limited.
3. Make certain to bring binksters for take off and landing.
4. Must pack decongestant for Dan’ sinus problems while landing .
5. Check TSA for what can be in the carry-ons.
6. Dress the babies appropriately.
7. Carefully plan diaper bag essentials.
8. Brush up on travel safety tips.
10. Love these shirts!
11. Decide what to do about the stroller.
12. I’m leaning toward traveling with a sling, instead of a stroller.