1. Where did you go on your last vacation?
Our last trip was to Tennessee for an early Thanksgiving and the baptism of our youngest niece. But for some reason I’m hesitant to call our quick trips vacations. The last vacation we had where we were gone for more than three days was our honeymoon. And that was three and a half years ago (WoW!).
2. Would you go there again? Why or why not?
Oh yes!!! In fact we are this summer. On our honeymoon we drove to New Mexico (from MO) and stayed in my husband’s childhood home (his parents were off visiting family around the nation after our wedding). We went from there to Colorado and took the Narrow Gauge Railroad from Durango to Silverton. It was so wonderful!
3. How many vacations do you take in one year?
Well, we probably make one trip a year. But true vacation? Not even one!
4. Where would you REALLY like to go on your next vacation, if money was no issue, and how long would you stay?
But really, I am thrilled to be able to go back to New Mexico this summer. We’re going to take the train this time, so that Dan and I will both be free to deal with the wee girls for the 19 hour trip. (Dan hates to fly, so it’s train or car for us!)
5. Do you put a little money aside each week (or month) to save up for your vacation?
Not really – but we do sell on eBay as a way of saving up for the trip.